Do you enjoy playing open-world 3rd person action adventure games? Do you love iterating to discover the fun? Do you enjoy collaborating with different disciplines? If yes, we want to hear from you.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to prove ideas through prototyping.
- Greybox levels and/or gameplay mechanics in editor.
- Establish and document processes, design metrics, and systems.
- Analyze feedback to determine if it is actionable. Give concise valuable feedback to others.
- Contribute to the overall game design though creating, iterating, balancing and polishing gameplay.
- Always keep the player in mind and design around the players' experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Communicate ideas and design goals clearly to others.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Being comfortable with iterative designing.
- Experience with game scripting (blueprints).
- A good understanding of current game trends.
- Shipped at least 1 title in Unreal Engine.
Why Zapper Games?
We want you to enjoy crafting amazing player experiences and have fun times creating games you can be proud of. We also know that making games is hard work and that’s why we offer a generous benefits package to make sure our team members are properly taken care of. Here’s what you can expect from us.
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance (No Premiums!)
- Four weeks paid vacation.
- Paid time off the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Zapper games is part of the Amplifier Game Investment group which is part of the Embracer Group. This group brings players some of the biggest games on the market and we are beyond excited to have their amazing support.