- Create dynamic gameplay animations using hand-key animation
- Work with designers on traversal and combat specifications
- Ensure animations contribute to the overall design and art direction of the game.
- Help design and implement animation state machines for characters and NPCs
- Experiment with next-gen game animation tech and procedural approaches
- Animate humans and creatures (bi-peds)
- Experience working in Autodesk Maya
- 5+ years in the video game or film industry
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of animation systems in Unreal Engine 4 and 5
Why Zapper Games?
We want you to enjoy crafting amazing player experiences and have fun creating games you can be proud of. We also know that making games is hard work and that’s why we offer a generous benefits package to make sure our team members are properly taken care of. Here’s what you can expect from us.
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance (No Premiums!)
- Four weeks paid vacation.
- Paid time off the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day (the office is closed for this period).
Zapper games is part of the Amplifier Game Investment group which is part of the Embracer Group. This group brings players some of the biggest games on the market and we are beyond excited to have their amazing support.