Do you have the artistic vision to bring ideas to life in 3D? Do you enjoy collaborating with different disciplines? If yes, we want to hear from you.
- Work with the Art Director and Environment Artist to create environment props.
- Create models adhering to technical limitations for open world optimization.
- Work from style sheets and concepts during the art creation process.
- Support the Art/VFX team with 3D models and textures.
- Good working knowledge of:
- Maya, Blender, 3DS Max, Zbrush or similar 3D package.
- Texture and material creation.
- Substance Painter, Substance Designer or similar packages
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and 5.
- Understanding of real-time art pipelines.
- Effectively communicate across multiple disciplines.
- Prefers stylistic/fun over real/gritty
Why Zapper Games?
We want you to enjoy crafting amazing player experiences and have fun times creating games you can be proud of. We also know that making games is hard work and that’s why we offer a generous benefits package to make sure our team members are properly taken care of. Here’s what you can expect from us.
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance (No Premiums!)
- Four weeks paid vacation.
- Paid time off the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day (the office is closed for this period).
Zapper games is part of the Amplifier Game Investment group which is part of the Embracer Group. This group brings players some of the biggest games on the market and we are beyond excited to have their amazing support.